Pages

Friday 21 August 2015

Letter to the Hershey's Company:

Dear directors of Hershey's company, I am only 10 years old. I have just discovered a lot of issues about your company. One of them is the use of palm oil. This is a big issue for animals that live in rainforests. Another issue is, child labor. My class and I have been studying and watching videos made by men who are investigating chocolate companies to see if they are using children as slaves and your company is one of those companies. I am very sad that Hershey's has these problems. I am a very big fan of your yummy and mouth-watering chocolate but I can not eat chocolate until these matters are dealt with. 



From one of those people who love your chocolate.


Here is the video I watched:
https://youtu.be/p8j2l-3TxTg

2 comments:

  1. Well done Maranita on your hershey complaint you make me not want to not eat chocolate anymore Great work anyway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice comment Amanda! I...am sorry that you do not want to eat chocolate any more though.

      Delete