Pages

Monday 13 June 2016

Letter To Mrs. Kopua

On Wednesday 8th June, Room 5 had a bake sale to help raise money for us to buy stuff that we could donate to a charity called Women's Refuge. Each one of us wrote a letter to send to our principal, Mrs. Kopua. Here is mine:

Dear Mrs. Kopua,


Room 5 are creating a care box for Women’s Refuge and other organisations. I was wondering if Christ the King could have a barbecue or a bake sale to help raise some money for Room 5 to buy some things we may need to make things donate to them.
I could ask one of my family members to volunteer to help with the sausage sizzle and the bake sale.
Could we please have it on Week 5 this term?


Thanks Mrs Kopua for helping us to Pay it Forward.
From,
Maranita


2 comments:

  1. Great Job Marainta!
    I like that you are donating to organizations to help the people in need. Keep up the AMAZING work! I can't wait to see your next post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mikayla! I really appreciate your kind words. I can't wait to see your next post too!

      Delete