Pages

Monday 20 June 2016

Thank You Letter To MindLab

Room 5 wrote letters to the MindLab saying all about our amazing experience we had learning about digital learning. It was so much fun and we learnt a lot about robotics and 3D printing.

Dear Damon and everyone working at the MindLab,


Thank you for welcoming Christ the King senior girls to the MindLab. All of us enjoyed our time there, learning how to 3D print and learning robotics. My favourite activity was the robotics. It was great fun and I had a blast!
Thanks again for everything you taught us!

From, Maranita



While we were at the MindLab, there was something I found difficult. That was trying to understand the scientific language but other than that I had a really great time there and I hope that I can go and visit again soon!
My trip to the MindLab has inspired me to succeed in my studies and become an engineer and create my own robots.

No comments:

Post a Comment