Pages

Monday 7 December 2015

My Evaluation Of This Year's Work

Evaluation of the year’s work - work in Reading, Inquiry (Science.

What did I learn?
I learnt about respect and adaptability. I also learnt lots of things about plants. How they reproduce and how the bees and other insects help the plants. We also learnt love and service, joy & social justice and we also learnt about planets, social justice, the dark side of chocolate, social issues, sustainability of resources and animals.

Why were you learning it?
We learnt about respect because it was the value of the term. We studied about plants because it was our main focus for that term and we also learnt how plants and other animals adapt. We learnt about all those values because those were the values for these terms and help develop your love for God.

How is that learning going to help you?
Learning about the topics for the term help us understand how we live and grow and help us look after nature better. I think that we learnt about all these values because when we grow up we will have to use these values and make us a better person towards others, it is good to know how you can use them in life.

What am I pleased about?
I am pleased that this was a great year. I enjoyed learning the topics we learned and I am so happy that I finished all the work I did. The thing I loved doing the most was blogging and commenting.

Who helped you in your learning?
My parents, my teacher, my classmates and friends. The people in my class are very kind and they will always help me with anything I don’t understand, the same with my parents.

What do I need help with?
I need help with my grammar and finalizing my work. I also need help to understand the topic sometimes. I also need help being organised with my report, ideas and research.

What do I want to learn next time?

I want to learn languages and different cultures. I also want to learn how to play guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment