Pages

Monday 7 December 2015

30 Things That Make Me Feel Good

Image by FlamingText.com

  1. Spending time with my best friends
  2. Playing outdoors with family and friends
  3. Watching movies and having family time with my family
  4. Going to school and learning new things
  5. Playing the piano
  6. Having special time with my grandpa and grandma
  7. Helping others
  8. Travel
  9. Eating chocolate
  10. When I finish all my work
  11. Attending a fun disco or party
  12. Playing online games
  13. Friends laughing at my jokes
  14. Dancing and Singing
  15. Meeting new friends
  16. Receiving a gift
  17. Achieving something I never thought I could
  18. Knowing I am doing a good job in school and at home
  19. Being with my cousin and sister
  20. Listening to Music
  21. Being in Samoa
  22. Teacher and adults acknowledging me
  23. Sleeping
  24. Cooking
  25. Watching movies
  26. Reading books
  27. Riding my bike
  28. Hiking
  29. Eating
  30. Doing my homework

Reference:


No comments:

Post a Comment