Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2015

The Keepers' Daughter



The Keepers' Daughter is about a girl named Nyssa. Nyssa had lost her family from an attack by a clan called the 'Shadowmen'. Their leader is a dangerous man who only cares for power. He had heard of the keepers, that were very intelligent and knew secrets. For years the keepers have been hiding their secrets and have hidden in the shadows so that they may be safe from the shadowmen. The shadowmen were able to rule over thousands of people. Now the shadowmen are back to haunt the keepers that are still living. Nyssa and her uncle, Marius and the couple that had raised her were all keepers. It was up to them to stop the shadowmen. 

I like this book because it has a lot of detail and it makes me believe as if I was actually there with them, fighting the shadowmen. My favourite part is when Nyssa kept dreaming about her twin brother she never knew she had. It is my favourite part because it reminds me of my own sibling. 

I recommend this book to children 10 and over. For those who are interested, this book is about a girl who tries to survive in a dangerous world with some help from family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment