Pages

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Nancy and the hidden staircase


The story of Nancy and the hidden staircase is about Nancy (a young detective) who helps her friend's great grandma at her mansion, called 'Twin Elms'. Mysterious happenings have been going on lately and Nancy is determined to solve the mystery. During the mystery Nancy's father decided to visit Nancy but what he didn't know was that he was going to be captured.


The cover of the book
What I like about this book is that I find it very interesting and amusing. I think that the author made it convincing, like I was really there. My favourite part was when the mystery was solved because she found her dad and everything was back to the way it was before. Nancy is my favourite character because she is fearless and takes up a challenge no matter what. 


I recommend this book to 8 yr olds and above. I think that anyone who likes mysteries will love this book as much as I do.





No comments:

Post a Comment