Pages

Wednesday 11 February 2015

10 February 2015

Digital Learning

I learned different applications in digital learning and how to post my stories to my blog.

During my digital learning, I had some help from my friends but I mostly had help from my teacher, Mrs. Cochrane.

Learning how to work on applications helped me to be creative in presenting my work. I have posted more stories in my blog.

What I mostly liked about digital learning was using the different types of applications in my work. I also liked blogging. Blogging was fun for me because I could express myself and share my work with different people.

I liked digital learning because I got to work a lot faster.

Digital learning was important because I could work in my own pace. If someone was finishing their work I could just keep on going and finish my other work. I found digital learning important because I could finish my work no matter where I was and anytime.

What I want to learn next time is how to find more websites to do my work. I would like to learn how to work with a group.

I should try to finish my work on time more often. I also needed to be more creative in my work and projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment